From retargeting to reactivation and beyond, the most successful campaigns often include direct mail and digital elements. Integrating Sailthru with Inkit empowers you to run true omnichannel marketing and retention campaigns. Once you connect your accounts, you’ll be able to access all your Sailthru lists right inside Inkit. That includes Sailthru’s dynamically generated smart lists—which means you can make your direct mail pieces every bit as targeted as your digital efforts.
What are the benefits of integrating with Inkit?
Integrating Sailthru with Inkit lets you access your Sailthru lists—including both natural lists and smart lists—right inside Inkit. This functionality is especially convenient for:
- Omnichannel marketing campaigns: Run ecommerce and retail campaigns that stretch across email, your website, your mobile app … and right into your customer’s mailbox.
- Direct mail retargeting: Send direct mail that’s just as highly tailored as your digital retargeting campaigns.
- Reactivation and retention campaigns: When you can’t seem to get through to formerly valuable customers, a postcard can be just the thing to grab attention.
TIP: Check out Inkit’s quick guide to direct mail retention campaigns for ideas.
What You’ll Need
- A Sailthru account that hasn’t yet been connected to an Inkit account
- An Inkit account
- At least one contact list inside Sailthru that includes names and mailing addresses
- Your API key and secret key from Sailthru
TIP: This integration works with any Inkit plan level (including free accounts). If you don’t have an account yet, check out these resources to learn more and get started:
- Plan and pricing details
- Direct mail and marketing automation feature guide
- Frequently asked questions
- Sailthru + Inkit integration guide
1. Open your Sailthru settings and choose Setup > API & Postbacks.
2. Click to view your API key and secret key. (Leave this screen open until the next step.)
3. Now, open your Inkit account and go to the Contacts screen.
4. Choose Import from Sailthru. Paste in your Sailthru API key and secret key and click Submit Keys.
5. Your Sailthru lists will automatically show up inside Inkit. Choose the list you want to import.
Once you click Import, all contacts on the selected list will be added to Inkit and tagged with the list name for easy future reference. To send a postcard campaign to the list you just imported, simply open the campaign you want to send and select the list name from the Tags menu.
And that’s it! Now you’re ready to start sending direct mail to your Sailthru contacts whenever you like.
TIP: Need additional integration assistance? Please message us in the pop up chat located in the lower right corner of the page.