Inkit has partnered with Iterable, the leader in growth marketing across email, push, SMS, and in-app. Iterable now enables Inkit to seamlessly send postcards to your users. The Inkit webhook can be built as long as you have a pre-existing Iterable account set up. More about the Inkit + Iterable partnership can be found here.
The steps to get Iterable up and running are as follows:
- Grab your API key and Template ID from the Inkit dashboard. Your API key is located here. The Template ID can be found within the URL for each template- for example: https://app.inkit.io/#/templates/design/bd9b0b8c-c47b-40ae-8787-80dd76f6d2bb
- In the Iterable platform, create a new Workflow Webhook by navigating to Workflows >> Workflow Webhooks >> ‘+ New Webhook’
- Fill in the webhook with the following details:
- Content Type - FormURLEncoded
- Endpoint URL - https://internal.inkit.io/integrations/iterable/webhook
Scroll over to the right of your created webhook, and click on ‘Edit’ to add in the remaining fields.
Add a HTTP Header for the Authorization key value pair, with your API key from Inkit.
Add the following mandatory fields to specify the recipient, using Iterable contact properties, and the template which should be sent out:
User profile fields
- country (must be a 2 character code, e.g. US)
- template_id (Template ID from Inkit’s end)
And that’s it! Now you’re ready to start automating direct mail through your Iterable Workflow Studio based on any actions or triggers you like.
TIP: Need additional integration assistance? Please message us in the pop up chat located in the lower right corner of the page.