Inkit has partnered with HubSpot, the leader in inbound marketing and sales software. The HubSpot webhook can be built as long as you have a pre-existing Inkit account set up. More about the Inkit + HubSpot partnership can be found here.
Step 1. Log into HubSpot and open up the Workflows page in the Contacts menu.
Step 2. Create a workflow.
Step 3. Enter a name and click "Create workflow."
Step 4. Add an action to the workflow.
Step 5. In the list, find "Trigger a webhook".
Step 6. Get the Hubspot credentials for one of your templates on the Templates page. You can do see this information by hovering over the dotted menu icon next to the template and clicking "Send with Hubspot."
- Select "POST" from the dropdown at the top.
- Copy the URL underneath "Webhook URL" in the Inkit dialog. Paste this URL into the "Webhook URL" field in Hubspot.
- Check "Use authentication".
- Copy the value underneath "Webhook username" in the Inkit dialog from step 6. Paste this value into the "username" field in Hubspot.
- Copy the value underneath "Webhook password" in the Inkit dialog from step 6. Paste this value into the "password" field in Hubspot.
- Hit "Save" - you're done!
TIP: Need additional integration assistance? Please message us in the pop up chat located in the lower right corner of the page.