Inkit has partnered with Braze, the leader in growth marketing automation across email, push, SMS, and in-app. Braze now enables Inkit to seamlessly send direct mailers to your users. The Inkit webhook can be built as long as you have a pre-existing Braze account set up.
The steps to get Braze up and running are as follows:
- Grab your API key and Template ID from the Inkit dashboard. Your API key is located here. The Template ID can be found within the URL for each template- for example: https://app.inkit.io/#/templates/design/bd9b0b8c-c47b-40ae-8787-80dd76f6d2bb
- In the Braze platform, create a new Workflow Webhook by navigating to Engagement >> Templates & Media >> Webhook Templates
- Fill in the webhook with the following details:
Add a HTTP Header for the Authorization key value pair, with your API key from Inkit.
Add the following mandatory fields to specify the recipient, using built-in and custom properties in your platform, and the template which should be sent out:
User profile fields
- state (must be a 2 character code, e.g. CA)
- country (must be a 2 character code, e.g. US)
- template_id (Template ID from Inkit’s end)
- api_token (Your Inkit API key)
And that’s it! Now you’re ready to start automating direct mail through your connected platform based on any actions or triggers you like.
TIP: Need additional integration assistance? Please message us in the pop up chat located in the lower right corner of the page.